Dave, our Business Development Manager, has been with Cambrian Granite for almost 4 years. Here we find out more about what makes him tick!
- What brought you to Cambrian Granite?
I used to work at Wren and got to know Cambrian Granite during my time there. I always liked the quality of the product and the team, so it was an easy next step in my career.
- What do you like about working here?
As cliché as it sounds, every day is different!
- How would the team describe you in 3 words?
[Long pause] Funny, demanding… annoying!
- What do you do in your spare time?
What spare time?! I have 5 kids, a dog, goldfish, hamster… oh, and a fiancée so they keep me busy. When I do have a moment, I like going for meals or going to the cinema.
- Which 3 people, dead or alive, would you invite to dinner?
Jennifer Aniston, Rita Ora, and Peter Kay.
- What are you looking forward to at Cambrian Granite?
The company is growing quickly, and I can’t wait for more people, both trade and consumers, to experience our quality products and services.
- What fact about you would surprise people?
I used to sing in a church choir!
- Favourite film? Home Alone.
- Favourite band? Keane.
- Favourite song? At the moment it’s Bad Guy by Billie Eilish.
- Favourite TV show? Catchphrase, or Supermarket Sweep (the old one!).
- Favourite holiday destination? I’m going to the Seychelles and Maldives on my honeymoon so hopefully they’ll be my new favourite places!
- Favourite food? Pizza… even ham and pineapple!
- Last book you read? The BFG.
Find out more about Dave or say hello on LinkedIn.