If you’re one of our trade customers, you’ll know Kelly, our Client Relationship Manager. Having previously worked for Cosentino, she brings a wealth of knowledge about the industry to help new and existing customers get the most out of our services. Let’s find out more about her…
- What brought you to Cambrian Granite?
The work ethic and team is always something that attracted me to Cambrian Granite. After working alongside them at Cosentino for 2 years I wanted to be part of what they do. The customer is always at the heart of everything they do, and they are honest, trustworthy and hardworking which are things I value in any business. The team also have great relationships with each other and their customers and they always made me feel welcome.
- What do you like about working here?
The team camaraderie is great and the banter is never ending but the support is always there if I ever need it.
- How would the team describe you in 3 words
Friendly, chatty, and knowledgeable!
- What do you do in your spare time?
I love gardening and cooking – I also love listening to audio books when I’m on the road in between appointments.
- Which 3 people, dead or alive, would you invite to dinner?
I love a giggle so I’d have to pick Micky Flanagan, Kevin Hart and Melissa McCarthy. What a fun dinner that would be!
- What are you looking forward to at Cambrian Granite?
We have loads of exciting projects and launches coming up which I’m thrilled to be part of. I’m also looking forward to building relationships with new customers and getting to know our existing ones even more and watching them grow.
- What fact about you would surprise people?
People may be surprised at how diverse my iTunes library is – from Elvis, The Killers, and a few classical pieces… I’ll listen to anything!
- Favourite film? I know its an oldie but I’ve always loved Dirty Dancing although I haven’t seen it in a while!
- Favourite band? I don’t have a favourite band but I don’t get bored listening to Scouting for Girls, Oasis or Coldplay
- Favourite song? Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship – instant floorfiller!
- Favourite TV show? Gavin and Stacey
- Favourite holiday destination? Australia
- Favourite food? Italian
- Last book you read? It was an audio book (that counts!) called Their Lost Daughters by Joy Ellis
You can find Kelly on LinkedIn.