Lizzie Hancock, our Head of Marketing, has been with Cambrian Granite since February. Here we find out more about what makes her tick!
- What brought you to Cambrian Granite?
I’ve always loved working in a manufacturing environment and it was time for a change from holiday homes so here I am… and I’m loving it!
- What do you like about working here?
You get to speak to so many people and hear about their homes – I’m nosey so I love it!
- How would the team describe you in 3 words?
[Asks the team] Proactive, direct, and a “good laugh”.
- What do you do in your spare time?
My friends live around the UK so if I’m not seeing them, I love cooking, spending time with my family (cliché!) and going on holiday – I’ve got New York and Australia booked so far this year!
- Which 3 people, dead or alive, would you invite to dinner?
Ricky Gervais, Adele, and my nanna.
- What are you looking forward to at Cambrian Granite?
The ambition of everyone who works here is really exciting and I have lots planned to make us the worktop supplier of choice, both locally and nationwide… watch this space!
- What fact about you would surprise people?
I auditioned for the X Factor… and no, I won’t sing you a song!
- Favourite film? Rocky!
- Favourite band? Take That.
- Favourite song? Whatever by Oasis.
- Favourite TV show? The Office.
- Favourite holiday destination? New York is my favourite city but for peace and quiet it has to be Corfu.
- Favourite food? Warm bread with Lurpak!!
- Last book you read? The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
Find out more about Lizzie or say hello on LinkedIn.